The betting department at Campus2Canton.com is launching an exciting contest to see who is the sharpest of our bunch. This season Wil (@biasedopinions_), Chris (@chrismoxley19) and Alfred (@AlfredJF) will submit a spred bet, a moneyline and a 3-bet parlay each week. Points will be awarded as follows:
- Spread bet (any wager between -110 and +110 odds) will be wroth 1 point in the contest
- Moneyline wins will be worth X/100 for underdogs and 100/X points for favorites (ex: taking a -145 favorite would give the winner 0.67 points in the contest).
- Parlay bets must be a 3 play wager and points will be awarded with the same formula as above
You can follow along with this written update or watch/listen to the show on YouTube or wherever you get your podcasts.
Week 1 Cards
- Spread: San Jose State +14 @ USC
- Moneyline: Houston over Texas Tech = -105 or 0.95 points
- Parlay : LSU -3, Cincy -22.5, Maryland +3 = +609 or 6.09 points
- Spread: Marshall -2.5 @ Navy
- Moneyline: Ohio over Syracuse = +100 = 1 point
- Parlay: Ohio St -14, UNC -5.5, Army +2 = +630 or 6.3 points
- Spread: Stanford/KSU under 52.5
- Moneyline: Iowa over Indiana = -145 or 0.67 points
- Parlay: San Jose St +14, Ore St +7, Marsh/Navy over 47.5 (was 45.5 on the show but line moved) = +613 or 6.13 points
Follow along this year and see who’s the high roller at C2C!