The betting department at Campus2Canton.com is launching an exciting contest to see who is the sharpest of our bunch. This season Wil (@biasedopinions_), Chris (@chrismoxley19) and Alfred (@AlfredJF) will submit a spred bet, a moneyline and a 3-bet parlay each week. Points will be awarded as follows:
- Spread bet (any wager between -110 and +110 odds) will be wroth 1 point in the contest
- Moneyline wins will be worth X/100 for underdogs and 100/X points for favorites (ex: taking a -145 favorite would give the winner 0.67 points in the contest).
- Parlay bets must be a 3 play wager and points will be awarded with the same formula as above
You can follow along with this written update or watch/listen to the show on YouTube or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Alfred – 22.32 points (17-13)
- Chris – 13.83 points (11-19)
- Wil – 7.31 points (8-22)
As a group, if all picks (including parlays) were individual bets we are 83-66-1 (56%)
Week 11 Cards
- Spread: Purdue +20.5
- Moneyline: ULM -145
- Parlay: UNC/Pitt OVER 73, OK/Bay OVER 62.5, NCST/WF OVER 66.5 (+587)
- Spread: Syracuse +3.5
- Moneyline: Hawaii -160
- Parlay: Bama/NMST UNDER 67.5, Nev/SDSU UNDER 46.5, TAMU -2.5 (+595)
- Spread: UM/FSU UNDER 61
- Moneyline: AzSt -225
- Parlay: Purdue +20.5, UVa/ND OVER 64.5, Cuse/LVille OVER 55.5 (+628)
Follow along this year and see who’s the high roller at C2C!