The betting department at Campus2Canton.com is launching an exciting contest to see who is the sharpest of our bunch. This season Wil (@biasedopinions_), Chris (@chrismoxley19) and Alfred (@AlfredJF) will submit a spred bet, a moneyline and a 3-bet parlay each week. Points will be awarded as follows:
- Spread bet (any wager between -110 and +110 odds) will be wroth 1 point in the contest
- Moneyline wins will be worth X/100 for underdogs and 100/X points for favorites (ex: taking a -145 favorite would give the winner 0.67 points in the contest).
- Parlay bets must be a 3 play wager and points will be awarded with the same formula as above
You can follow along with this written update or watch/listen to the show on YouTube or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Alfred – 23.76 points (19-14)
- Chris – 13.83 points (11-22)
- Wil – 7.31 points (8-25)
As a group, if all picks (including parlays) were individual bets we are 88-76-1 (53.6%)
Week 11 Cards
- Spread: Michigan State +19
- Moneyline: Oklahoma-175
- Parlay: Mich -15, SMU/CIN OVER 64.5, Baylor ML +100 (+582)
- Spread: Nebraska TT UNDER 16.5
- Moneyline: Stanford +105
- Parlay: WKU -9.5, Iowa/Ill UNDER 32.5 (alt line), SDSU/UNLV UNDER 41.5 (Friday) (+1066)
- Spread: Baylor/Kan St OVER 49.5
- Moneyline: USF +185
- Parlay: UCLA ML -155, GT/ND OVER 59.5, FAU/WKU UNDER 64.6 (+528)
Follow along this year and see who’s the high roller at C2C!