The betting department at Campus2Canton.com is launching an exciting contest to see who is the sharpest of our bunch. This season Wil (@biasedopinions_), Chris (@chrismoxley19) and Alfred (@AlfredJF) will submit a spred bet, a moneyline and a 3-bet parlay each week. Points will be awarded as follows:
- Spread bet (any wager between -110 and +110 odds) will be wroth 1 point in the contest
- Moneyline wins will be worth X/100 for underdogs and 100/X points for favorites (ex: taking a -145 favorite would give the winner 0.67 points in the contest).
- Parlay bets must be a 3 play wager and points will be awarded with the same formula as above
You can follow along with this written update or watch/listen to the show on YouTube or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Alfred – 4.86 points (6-3)
- Chris – 3 points (3-6)
- Wil – 1 points (1-8)
As a group, if all picks (including parlays) were individual bets we are 22-22-1
Week 4 Cards
- Spread: ND +6.5
- Moneyline: Louisville (-119)
- Parlay: WVU +17, SMU/TCU OVER 65.5, Boise/USU OVER 70.5 (+627)
- Spread: Toledo -4.5
- Moneyline: FAU ML (+165)
- Parlay: Alabama 1Q -10.5, Texas St +6.5, UCLA -4.5 (+596)
- Spread: West Va +17
- Moneyline: Boston College (+105)
- Parlay: Oregon St +10.5, ArkSt/Tulsa UNDER 63, TAMU ML (+430)
Follow along this year and see who’s the high roller at C2C!