The betting department at Campus2Canton.com is launching an exciting contest to see who is the sharpest of our bunch. This season Wil (@biasedopinions_), Chris (@chrismoxley19) and Alfred (@AlfredJF) will submit a spred bet, a moneyline and a 3-bet parlay each week. Points will be awarded as follows:
- Spread bet (any wager between -110 and +110 odds) will be wroth 1 point in the contest
- Moneyline wins will be worth X/100 for underdogs and 100/X points for favorites (ex: taking a -145 favorite would give the winner 0.67 points in the contest).
- Parlay bets must be a 3 play wager and points will be awarded with the same formula as above
You can follow along with this written update or watch/listen to the show on YouTube or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Alfred – 6.91 points (8-4)
- Chris – 4 points (4-8)
- Wil – 2.84 points (3-9)
As a group, if all picks (including parlays) were individual bets we are 32-27-1
Week 5 Cards
- Spread: Arkansas +18.5
- Moneyline: Michigan (+100)
- Parlay: KSU +10.5, SMU 1H TT over 23.5, Fresno/Hawaii over 65 (+583)
- Spread: Army -7.5
- Moneyline: Maryland (+140)
- Parlay: SMU -21, UTEP -5.5, Purdue -2.5 (+581)
- Spread: Iowa/Mary OVER 47.5
- Moneyline: Tulane (-180)
- Parlay: Cuse +4.5, Tenn/Mizz under 64.5, Nev/Boise under 59.5 (+627)
Follow along this year and see who’s the high roller at C2C!