The betting department at Campus2Canton.com is launching an exciting contest to see who is the sharpest of our bunch. This season Wil (@biasedopinions_), Chris (@chrismoxley19) and Alfred (@AlfredJF) will submit a spred bet, a moneyline and a 3-bet parlay each week. Points will be awarded as follows:
- Spread bet (any wager between -110 and +110 odds) will be wroth 1 point in the contest
- Moneyline wins will be worth X/100 for underdogs and 100/X points for favorites (ex: taking a -145 favorite would give the winner 0.67 points in the contest).
- Parlay bets must be a 3 play wager and points will be awarded with the same formula as above
You can follow along with this written update or watch/listen to the show on YouTube or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Alfred – 3.17 points (4-2)
- Chris – 2 points (2-4)
- Wil – 1 points (1-5)
As a group, if all picks were individual bets we are 13-16-1
Week 3 Cards
- Spread: Oklahoma/Nebraska game OVER 62.5
- Moneyline: Boise St -170
- Parlay: ***FRIDAY*** UCF/Louisville game OVER 67.5, Cincinnati -4, Purdue +7 (+644)
- Spread: FSU/Wake Forest game UNDER 61.5
- Moneyline: Arizona -175
- Parlay: Cincinnati -4, Notre Dame/Purdue game OVER 58, Michigan State +6.5 (+600)
- Spread: Wake Forest -6
- Moneyline: West Virginia -145
- Parlay: Cincinnati ML, Kent St/Iowa game UNDER 56.5, Wyoming/Ball St game UNDER 54 (+433)
Follow along this year and see who’s the high roller at C2C!