The betting department at Campus2Canton.com is launching an exciting contest to see who is the sharpest of our bunch. This season Wil (@biasedopinions_), Chris (@chrismoxley19) and Alfred (@AlfredJF) will submit a spred bet, a moneyline and a 3-bet parlay each week. Points will be awarded as follows:
- Spread bet (any wager between -110 and +110 odds) will be wroth 1 point in the contest
- Moneyline wins will be worth X/100 for underdogs and 100/X points for favorites (ex: taking a -145 favorite would give the winner 0.67 points in the contest).
- Parlay bets must be a 3 play wager and points will be awarded with the same formula as above
You can follow along with this written update or watch/listen to the show on YouTube or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Alfred – 10.26 points (11-7)
- Chris – 9.2 points (6-12)
- Wil – 4.44 points (5-13)
As a group, if all picks (including parlays) were individual bets we are 49-40-1 (55%)
Week 7 Cards
- Spread: AzSt PK
- Moneyline: Mich St -195
- Parlay: UF -12, ALA -17, Ole Miss -2.5 (+581)
- Spread: UTEP +7
- Moneyline: Fresno St -172
- Parlay: USA -3, AF +4.5, EMU +100 (+628)
- Spread: Army +14
- Moneyline: Boston College +135
- Parlay: TCU/OK over 65.5, Fresno/Wyo under 53, KSU +6.5 (+627)
Follow along this year and see who’s the high roller at C2C!