The betting department at Campus2Canton.com is launching an exciting contest to see who is the sharpest of our bunch. This season Wil (@biasedopinions_), Chris (@chrismoxley19) and Alfred (@AlfredJF) will submit a spred bet, a moneyline and a 3-bet parlay each week. Points will be awarded as follows:
- Spread bet (any wager between -110 and +110 odds) will be wroth 1 point in the contest
- Moneyline wins will be worth X/100 for underdogs and 100/X points for favorites (ex: taking a -145 favorite would give the winner 0.67 points in the contest).
- Parlay bets must be a 3 play wager and points will be awarded with the same formula as above
You can follow along with this written update or watch/listen to the show on YouTube or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Alfred – 11.26 points (12-9)
- Chris – 10.78 points (8-13)
- Wil – 4.95 points (6-15)
As a group, if all picks (including parlays) were individual bets we are 59-45-1 (56.7%)
Week 8 Cards
- Spread: Oklahoma -38.5
- Moneyline: Syracuse +136
- Parlay: WF -3, Oklahoma 1H -24, LSU +9 (+568)
- Spread: Ole Miss/LSU UNDER 76
- Moneyline: Toledo +105
- Parlay: SMU 1H -7.5, ND -6.5, Cin/Navy OVER 49 (+554)
- Spread: Ohio St 1H -11.5
- Moneyline: MEM +105
- Parlay: GT/UVA o61.5, NIU +5.5, SMU 1H -7.5 (+581)
Follow along this year and see who’s the high roller at C2C!