The betting department at Campus2Canton.com is launching an exciting contest to see who is the sharpest of our bunch. This season Wil (@biasedopinions_), Chris (@chrismoxley19) and Alfred (@AlfredJF) will submit a spred bet, a moneyline and a 3-bet parlay each week. Points will be awarded as follows:
- Spread bet (any wager between -110 and +110 odds) will be wroth 1 point in the contest
- Moneyline wins will be worth X/100 for underdogs and 100/X points for favorites (ex: taking a -145 favorite would give the winner 0.67 points in the contest).
- Parlay bets must be a 3 play wager and points will be awarded with the same formula as above
You can follow along with this written update or watch/listen to the show on YouTube or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Alfred – 18.07 points (14-10)
- Chris – 12.83 points (10-14)
- Wil – 6.31points (7-17)
As a group, if all picks (including parlays) were individual bets we are 69-50-1 (57.9%)
Week 8 Cards
- Spread: UGA -7 1H
- Moneyline: Iowa +150
- Parlay: UGA -14, Baylor -3, Michigan ML -182 (+451)
- Spread: Penn St UNDER 20.5 TT
- Moneyline: Wyoming +125
- Parlay: Oregon/Colorado u49, Cincinnati -25.5, UTEP +10.5 (+581)
- Spread: TxSt/ULL UNDER 58.5
- Moneyline: Purdue +225
- Parlay: NCST -6.5, ISU/WVU under 47.5, UNT/Rice UNDER 56.5
Follow along this year and see who’s the high roller at C2C!