The betting department at Campus2Canton.com is launching an exciting contest to see who is the sharpest of our bunch. This season Wil (@biasedopinions_), Chris (@chrismoxley19) and Alfred (@AlfredJF) will submit a spred bet, a moneyline and a 3-bet parlay each week. Points will be awarded as follows:
- Spread bet (any wager between -110 and +110 odds) will be wroth 1 point in the contest
- Moneyline wins will be worth X/100 for underdogs and 100/X points for favorites (ex: taking a -145 favorite would give the winner 0.67 points in the contest).
- Parlay bets must be a 3 play wager and points will be awarded with the same formula as above
You can follow along with this written update or watch/listen to the show on YouTube or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Alfred – 7.91 points (9-6)
- Chris – 4 points (4-11)
- Wil – 3.84 points (4-11)
As a group, if all picks (including parlays) were individual bets we are 38-36-1 (51.3%)
Week 5 Cards
- Spread: UNC -17
- Moneyline: Mich -165
- Parlay: USC -3, Kentucky -3, UGA -15.5 (+596)
- Spread: UCF -10
- Moneyline: Oklahoma
- Parlay: *THURSDAY* Coastal -10.5 1H, *FRIDAY* AzSt -6.5 1H, MTSU/LIB UNDER 58.5 (+463)
- Spread: TCU/TTU game OVER 61
- Moneyline: Utah +135
- Parlay: Mich/Neb game OVER 50.5, GT/Duke game OVER 60.5, NIU +12.5 (+590)
Follow along this year and see who’s the high roller at C2C!